Sunday, January 6, 2008

Ahead of the game -- for once


Foto: Amy bowling with the Wii

School starts again tomorrow. I'm excited to see my kids again, but not so excited for all the meetings, paperwork etc that will go along with it. However... for once I'm ahead of the game and have all my report cards and accompanying reflections done even though they're not due until Friday. The grading period ended on the last day before winter break and I promised myself that I would have my report cards done before I went back. Before I get too cocky, I should note that school starts tomorrow and I don't have any plans down on paper for the week. So.. I'm headed back to school for the rest of today as well.

Thanks for the info. about the post-Christmas celebration. I'm excited to see everyone. I don't know yet if Doug will be coming up with me so we don't have plans finalized. We do know that Doug will be in Portugal next weekend! I'm so jealous. His boss was supposed to fly this trip, but something came up at the last minute and he just got a phone call asking if he'd like to go to Lisbon. His job is just so amazing.

No comments: